|ICMC Update – March 21, 2020|
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
All Prayers, Events & Activities are Suspended Until Further Notice!
Governor Phil Murphy issued a Stay-At-Home order for the residents of New Jersey, closing non-essential retail businesses and asking residents to stay home until further notice. The order, effective at 9:00 PM ET Saturday March 21, 2020, also prohibits gatherings and asks individuals to practice social distancing. As such, the ICMC will suspend all prayers at our Masjid until further notice.
Please adhere to these instructions and stay safe along with your families.
We ask Allah (swt) to keep all of our community safe and healthy during these trying times.
|ICMC Statement on COVID-19 – Updated March 20, 2020|
|Assalamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters of ICMC Family,
The global spread of COVID-19, the coronavirus has become a focus of attention and concern for all of us. As the global effect of coronavirus continues to evolve many in the tri-state area Mosques and various experts in a multitude of fields have provided an outlook for the near future.
ICMC community we are all bracing for the economic tremors and aftershocks which will inevitably strike due to short-term layoffs, unpaid sick leave, etc. ICMC is requesting everyone during these difficult times to reach out to loved ones, neighbors, particularly the elderly and the vulnerable, and provide them a voice of reassurance and calm. We need to keep asking ourselves, “how do we change a negative situation into something uplifting”.
Our Prophet (saw) said, “Verily, the believers are like a structure, each part strengthening the other,” and the Prophet clasped his fingers together. [al-Bukhari]
Send checks to:
Donate via Credit Card, by calling ICMC 973.664.1111 Ext 0
Below are some important links:
1. Smile USA accepting applications from families affected by Corona- related employment issues. Please complete the form if you or any person/family under quarantine is need of food.
2. Taskin Bakery is giving free fresh baked bread daily to those in need between 4:00 & 5:00 PM
3. Spectrum is offering free broadband and Wi-Fi internet access to students impacted by the coronavirus shutdown. To enroll in the program, call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households.
4. Islamic Relief is launching Ramadan food boxes and food pantry grants to assist partners across the country. These boxes would have essential foods and hand sanitizer to help assist families for around a month
5. Atlantic Health MedExpress Designated COVID Testing and Respiratory Locations:
418 Route 18, East Brunswick (732) 613-6168 ·
475 South Street, Morristown is a new pilot site for testing.
ICMC Management thanks you for your patience and cooperation during this difficult time.
Muhammed is the messenger of God
There is no god but God.
اللهم اجعل القران العظيم ربيع قلوبنا
Help Us Make the Quran the Spring of Our Hearts
- “Why” Islam – Learn How to Answer Misconceptions * Give Dawah (1/17/2020)
- ICMC Youth Girls – Night Spa (1/17/2020)
- Friday Family Night (1/17/2020)
- Rights of Relatives (Silat ul Arham) (3/3/2018)
- Journey of the Hereafter – Part 2 (3/3/2018)
- Journey of the Hereafter – Part 1 (3/3/2018)
- Knowledge (3/3/2018)
- Dua (2/25/2018)
- Pets in Islam (2/25/2018)
- Surat Al-Kahaf (2/25/2018)
Sisters Classes & Halaqas
By Imam Adel
Every Wednesday 11:00AM-12:30PM (in Arabic Language)
Every Thursday 11:00AM-12:30PM (in English Language)
Quran Tajweed for Sisters
Taught by Sr. Madiha every Friday 11:00AM-12:30PM
Family & Community Night
Every Friday After Maghreb Prayers. Fun for all ages! Food, & Lectures
Bring a Dish & Share!