Welcome To Islamic Center of Morris County
The Islamic Center of Morris County, NJ is registered with the State of NJ as a 501(c) (3), Non-Profit Religious & Educational organization for Muslims.
- To promote goodwill, understanding, fellowship and tolerance among Muslims.
- To strengthen the fraternal bonds among Muslims in the Morris County and the surrounding areas.
- To promote friendly relations between Muslims and non-Muslims in the community.
- To provide Muslims with religious guidance based on the teachings of Islam.
- To serve as a cultural institution for dissemination of information on Islam; its teachings, history, and culture among Muslims as well as non-Muslims.
- To organize courses of study in Quran, Sunnah and the Islamic history, designed to meet the needs of Muslims and non-Muslims, both adults and children.
- To establish and maintain an Islamic Center in this community to serve as a place for Islamic prayers and cultural and religious activities.
- Five Daily Prayers
- Jummah Prayer at 12:30PM and 01:30PM
- Friday Night Family Night
- Lecture after Isha prayer
- Lecture after Fajr prayer
- Hajj and Ummrah program every Saturday after Fajr prayer
- Sisters’ Halaqa every Thursday
- Youth programs
- Hifdh program
- Sunday School
- Youth Camp
- Interfaith events
- Training courses
- Community betterment projects such as Habitat for Humanity, Walk for Water, Breast Cancer Walk, Back to School Programs
- Refugee assistance
- Blood drive
- Health clinic